When you decide to invest in the life of a Rwandan widow, you have the chance to participate in a transformation story.
Your widow sponsorship includes a monthly commitment ranging from $50 to $150. Participation is more than financial contribution. Participation is a relationship – through letter writing, prayer, and regular updates.
True Vineyard Ministries provides holistic support to each woman that is more than just a paid position in a yarn-making cooperative. The breadth of support that True Vineyard provides each and every woman totals $150 per month and includes:
- An above average salary- allowing them to save and invest in the lives of their family members
- Health insurance for each woman plus any children under her care
- Education for each one of her school-aged children including uniforms, materials, and school fees.
- Counseling services to every woman in need
There are three different levels of partnership so that you can give according to your personal ability:
- Level 1 Partnership: $50 per month pays a woman’s salary
- Level 2 Partnership: $100 per month pays her health insurance, counseling services, and education for her children
- Level 3 Partnership: A financial commitment of $150 includes everything needed to employ a woman at True Vineyard: salary, healthcare, education, and counseling services
In order for every woman to be completely covered, it is possible for widows to have multiple sponsors who give at different levels.
Women, like Adera, take your partnership seriously. Don’t believe us? Each morning, before work begins, Adera and the others gather in prayer to remember every partner by name.
That’s the power of your investment at work. Not only will it transform Adera’s life, but it might just transform yours. When you decide to invest in the life of a Rwandan widow, you have the chance to participate in a transformation story.